Bridging the success of businesses and people.
Toronto based Linden Consulting Group is an IT and Management Consulting and Recruiting firm committed to helping clients optimize their business performance
Linden was established in 2007 with a simple idea to provide the best professional consulting services and recruitment services at the most reasonable rates. Collectively, our leadership team has over 30 years of experience in this market and continue to learn from each of our client experiences.
Who we are
Large-scale program and project management and managed services is at the core of our DNA. We continue to engage with clients in the private and public sector to deliver critical IT programs. These programs present several challenges and require a commitment to change management and capability development throughout the organization. We help you assess your current state, set transformation goals, identify key stakeholders, develop pilot teams and build a transformation roadmap, all of which can be done in conjunction with other elements of our service offering based on your specific adoption goals.
Our Managed IT Services help you optimize how and where applications work should be performed or IT infrastructure solutions should be implemented. If full outsourcing is the long-term objective, we will scale toward it by establishing baseline requirements, service level targets, workflow interaction, sign-offs and tollgates, while working initially under a co-sourced model. Once these components of your program are optimized operationally, we will evaluate the ideal location in which to perform the work and transition it appropriately.
We have a group of tenured recruiting professionals who realized that there must be a better way of assisting employers with their permanent and temporary hiring needs. Traditional staffing agencies and job-boards may have been effective in providing resumes to eager employers, but these resumes were, by their nature, 2-dimensional. We go beyond this to express a candidate’s personality, presentation style, communication abilities, or the potential ‘fit’ within an organization.
Quick Facts about LCG:
- Is a privately owned Canadian company
- We have placed skilled contracting professionals for over 10 years primarily in the Financial Services and Public sectors
- We offer outsourcing and consulting services for Canada’s technology sector
- Our model features a flexible network of internal and independent consultants, strategic alliances, off-shore capabilities and technology providers
- We deliver cost-effective solutions that meet the needs of our private and public sector clients
- We are preferred staffing and consulting services provider to several large private sector clients
- Customers include Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments and clients within the telecommunication, banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing, oil, gas, energy and utility sectors
- All our practitioners are covered under a $2M Professional Liability insurance coverage.